Cogent Staffing are recruiting for a Production Supervisor, Bradford BD1 for our busy manufacturing client.
Hours of work will be a permanent early shift, 6.30am-2pm, however, a degree of flexibility will be required around this, to suit the requirements of the business. There will also be a requirement to provide holiday and sickness cover.
· Work closely with internal departments to identify efficiencies and opportunities
· Implement actions identified through internal auditing in a timely manner
· Ensure all quality checks are carried out by machine operators ensuring quality is not compromised
· Supervise to execute the production plan communicating any risk to the Production Manager
· Monitor and confirm productivity
· Record and monitor KPI’s
· Develop optimum results and create a can do attitude through motivating and encouraging staff
· Performance management of Team Leaders and Operators with the support of HR
· Liaise with maintenance to ensure plant machinery is in full working order
· Previous Team Leader or Supervisor experience.
· Health and safety experience.
· Lean manufacturing awareness/experience
· Organisational experience
· Problem solver
· People skills and coaching experience.
Reporting into the Production Manager you will support the operational efficiency of the day to day running of production, ensuring all KPI’s and customer demands are fulfilled, ensuring procedures and compliances are fully adhered to. You will work in conjunction with the Production and Operation Manager on a variety of projects related to Health and safety, quality, workplace organisation, and Efficiencies.
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.