Website Cogent Staffing
We are recruiting for an NVQ Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for our client in Bradford, BD12. You will begin in a temporary placement with a view to go permanent after 12 weeks probation.
Previous management/team leader experience is an advantage as the successful candidate will be a strong decision maker, managing a team of 4.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the following:
- EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Paediatric first aid
- Food hygiene
- Health & Safety
You will be working with 2 & 3 year olds.
Shifts are pro rate between 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday, 3 shift patterns (early, middle, late) rotate on a weekly basis.
- A strong personality
- Confident decision maker
- Has a knowledge and understanding of early years care
- Can effectively motivate and manage a small team
- Is reliable and receptive to training
- Looking to progress and grow within the role
- Free parking
- Uniform provided: company polo shirt (own black or navy pants required)
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.