Cogent Staffing are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our busy FMCG client based in Cleckheaton, work is on a temporary to permanent basis.
Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday 07:00 – 16:00 (must be flexible with start and finish times to support through busier periods)
Additional hours paid at uplifted overtime rate. Starting pay is £9.50 with regular uplifts following completion of training and duties.
- Picking items from around a large storage facility
- Following written and verbal instruction
- Packing products onto pallets
- Safe operation of Counterbalance forklift on site
- Stacking and moving pallets where required manually and using forklift
- Unloading vehicles to site manually and with forklift
- Working to deadlines and as part of a team
- This is a cold working environment and at times can be very physical.
- Physically fit and willing to work in a cold environment
- Has a valid Counterbalance forklift license and can confidently operate
- Hungry for progression and permanent work
- Receptive to training and a confident communicator
- Can work well both unsupervised and as part of a team
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.