We are currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Miller Programmer/Operator/Setter. must be proficient in Heidenhain controls to programme jobs from scratch (from drawings) The role is permanent with an immediate start for the right candidate. Our client based in Halifax.
- Programming, setting editing and operating CNC Milling Machinery
- Programming jobs from scratch
- Completing job from start to finished product
- Working in a small team environment for a well-established engineering firm
- Must be able to PROGRAMME, set edit and operate Milling machines, using Heidenhain controls
- Must be confident in completing work from drawings
- Must be looking for a full time, permanent position.
- Must be time served or apprentice trained (training is not provided)
THE SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £12.00 – £15.85 per hour DOE
- Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 16:30, with an early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available (paid at overtime rates)
- Free Parking
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.