- Full overalls will have to be warn but this is provided as it is sterile environment
- Maintain cleanroom standards and follow all Cleanroom procedures.
- Assemble components correctly, efficiently, and within a scheduled time frame as per product training.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area following all H&S legislation and organisations SOP’s and work instructions in accordance to the QMS.
- Manufacture product in compliance to the companies QMS.
- Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Suggest and implement cost-saving and process improvement ideas.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Report any problems or issues immediately to one of the manufacturing supervisors.
Training provided so no experience within is essential
07:30 – 16:00
OVERTIME – after 37.5 hours get time and a third / weekend it is time and half