Role: Shift Maintenance Engineer – Electrically biased.
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
Our client is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As market leader, our client is determined to hold its position and create many opportunities for continued growth and development. They have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe and UAE.
- · Ownership of the maintenance function daily.
- · Asset control including the development of the RM and TPM schedules.
- · Facility Maintenance.
- · Equipment Improvement.
- · Implementing cost savings whilst improving performance levels.
- · Optimising the overall Machine and Equipment performance.
- · Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements and supervise any sub-contractors required on site ( Risk Assessments, Insurance and Method Statements).
· Electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
· Previous manufacturing industry experience.
· 18th Edition electrical regulations qualified.
· Apprentice trained or equivalent.
· Willing to work on a continental shift basis.
· An active problem solver.
· Able to communicate effectively both verbally & in writing and at all levels.
· Self-managing and who sets high standards.
· A proactive team player.
· Works well under pressure.
· Ability to present information clearly & confidently to both individuals & groups.
· Resourceful, flexible & adaptable.
· Produces high quality work and appreciates the value of ‘right first time’.
Benefits package includes up to 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, competitive salary, pension, flex start and finish (depending on role), childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.