Our client are a large recycling company and are looking got a experienced ticketed banksman.
The role is is to ensure vehicles move around the site in a safe manner and are sent to the correct locations for tipping and reloading, and to check all drivers follow the site rules at all times
· Communicate and signal to drivers and to weighbridge operator clearly at all times,
· Use company radios properly, communicate in a professional manner and ensure they are looked after
· Ensure your post is covered when on breaks or required to move to other areas of the site
· Ensure first time visiting drivers have completed the site induction
· Report all instances where drivers do not comply with movement instructions, and present safety warning notices when required.
· Check drivers and visitors to the site wear the correct PPE.
· keep the yard clear of debris and obstacles
· Request cleaning staff to be deployed when required within the yard areas
This is full-time work, Monday to Friday, 6 am – 6 pm .
Paying £10 ph plus overtime rate which Is paid after 48 hours at a time and a third