Cogent Staffing are recruiting for an experienced and capable Packer to join their warehouse team. Providing support and cover during peak times, you will be expected to work quickly and accurately to ensure deadlines are met and mistakes are minimised.
Shifts are: Monday to Friday 14:00 – 22:00
Experience is beneficial but not essential.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building boxes for products to be packed into
- Working on a packing line with others in your team
- Quality checking – levels of product in container, labels are clear and neat, seals are not compromised/broken
- Removing any damaged labels, seals, lids etc. to be replaced
- Packing bottles into boxes carefully and quickly
- Packing boxes onto pallets
- Liaising with the warehouse and production teams
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Upholding company policies with regards to Food Hygiene and PPE
- Has previous experience packing and checking quality of products
- Can work as part of a team and help to meet deadlines
- Is able to commute successfully to Sowerby Bridge 14:00 – 22:00
- Has an idea of correct food hygiene practices
- Is available more or less immediately to start
Start dates are available immediately for the right candidates.
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.